1. After using the frequency converter, the pressure setting of the air compressor can be one point, that is, the lowest pressure that meets the requirements of production equipment can be used as the setting pressure. The frequency converter will eliminate the unloading operation of the air compressor and save electricity by adjusting the speed of the air compressor according to the fluctuating trend of the pressure of the pipeline network.
2. Because of the frequency converter in the system, the downward and downward pressure of the pipeline network is stable, and the fluctuation of pressure can be reduced or even eliminated, so that all the air compressors in the system are operated under a lower pressure which meets the production requirements, thus reducing the power loss caused by the upward fluctuation of pressure.
3. Because the air compressor can not rule out the possibility of long-term operation under full load, it can only determine the capacity of motor according to the maximum demand, so the design capacity is generally large. In actual operation, the proportion of light load running time is very high. If frequency conversion speed regulation is adopted, the working efficiency can be greatly improved. Therefore, the application of frequency converter in air compressor system has great potential for energy saving.
4. Some regulation modes can not reduce the operating power of the motor when the demand is small. After adopting frequency conversion speed regulation, when the demand is small, the speed of the motor can be reduced and the power of the motor can be reduced, thus further realizing energy saving.
5. The air compressor can adjust continuously according to the weight of load after adopting frequency conversion speed regulation, which can maintain the stability of pressure, flow, temperature and other parameters, thereby improving the performance.